Digital track warrant
Ensuring the safety and productivity of remote crews.
Enhancing voice-based systems
This digital authorization system leverages the full capabilities of RailComm’s DOC® platform. This ensures it provides greater efficiency to your existing voice-based system.
RailComm's graphically driven mainline Computer-Aided Dispatching (CAD) solution removes the risk of human error by enforcing a consistent rule set and assisting dispatchers in issuing safe train movement authorities. It also integrates resource planning to keep moving your trains efficiently.
Huge cost-saving benefits
Digital Track Warrant gives work crews an alternative to that time-consuming task of dialing dispatchers. Instead of waiting on hold until they are available, your team can request and issue track warrants digitally. Consequently, this adds work capacity equivalent to thousands of dollars a year.
Benefits of Digital Track Warrant
Digital Track Warrant can improve operational safety and workflows in a variety of ways:
- It’s sent digitally, eliminating the use of paper forms
- You no longer need to read the track warrant form and wait for read-backs
- The risk of human error from writing or reading the form is eliminated
- The dispatcher can rest assured crews will always have the right information
- The dispatcher only has to review and confirm requests when available
- Crews can clear warrants without needing final confirmation from dispatchers
- Digital forms remove the potential for human error during voice exchanges
- All activities and digital communications are saved on the server for reviews
- Digital Track Warrant is highly secure and requires password verifications
- Web-based application
- User password protected
- Field employee selects location and limits of authorization
- Digital transmission can be bypassed for traditional radio requests
- DOC System auto-fills form with track bulletins/special instructions
- All messages must be acknowledged by the recipient
- Seamless integration with DOC
- In-form message exchange
- Dispatcher confirms limits and track warrant lines
- DOC runs its validation and conflict-checking processes